Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Clearly state the purpose and key objectives of your proposal. You MUST upload your proposal in a Word document. Submissions that do not include an uploaded proposal will not be considered.
- Provide evidence that the proposal is grounded in research byincluding appropriate citations. (Choose the citation format you prefer).
- The abstract clearly articulates how the participants will benefit from the session and the tangible takeaways participants will gain and be able to act upon.
- Clearly articulate the intended audience and intended application for broader use of your research, findings, or program.
- Abstracts should not exceed 150 words.