Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
I, the author, acknowledge the following:
1) No information in the article is misrepresented.
2) Appropriate acknowledgments are made to works cited, including closely copied or summarized material.
3) None of the work had been plagiarized from another source.
Professor/Professional Proofreading Verification Form
Before an article is submitted for editing and publication, a university professor or professional must first proofread your article for grammar and content. To verify that the article was proofread, please have the selected professor/professional sign this verification form.
Title of article submission:
The author, _____________________________________ (print name), has requested that I proofread his/her article before submission. I have read the article and believe it to be appropriate content for submission to The Medical Review Journal. Any/all major edits and/or suggestions have been to the author.
Printed Name of Proofreader: _______________________________________________
Signature of Proofreader: ___________________________________________________
Date of Review: _____________
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party besides the Journal and the Publisher.